Wednesday, August 8, 2007

LoNg TiMe No BlOg!! :)

Well it's been a while since I last posted anything. Chris has left to work on a tug boat and my baby starts school tomorrow. :'(

A little depressed about money.....but it is all going to be ok. Things will start to look up soon.

I am sick. My nose is so stopped up. I feel like I could crawl in bed and stay there for a while. :)

Mom is keeping Zach for me this week. I think they have had fun. Then Chris' mom is going to start getting him after school everyday. I am going to get him tomorrow and Friday though. He is MY baby!! I have to be the first one that he tells about his day. :) you know?

well i am not really talkative today....being sick and about to fall asleep on my desk is hard work. ;) haha

Later tater!

1 lovely comments:

Annette said...

I love your page! Try Claritin D for that cold, works for me. Well, it did until I finally went on a prescription for allergies. Never had them before now...sucks gettin' old! Anyway, have a great day! I'm Laura, by the way...