Monday, July 14, 2008

Last PCP visit!!

Well I had my very last PCP visit today!!!!! I lost 7 more pounds!!! How great is that? :0) I am soooo happy that I can say lost instead of gained. It almost was not a victory though....the nurse told me that I had gained ten pounds....but she read the scale wrong and I told her too!! I need all the help I can get!! :0)

So now I just have to wait for Dr. Burroughs office to send the paper work to my surgeon. Hopefully that won't take forever. I am going to start calling on Thursday to see if they have sent it yet. :0) I am ready to have the surgery done and get on with the rest of my life.

Anyway, I will post when I know more!! :0)



*note: I know my ticker says I only lost 6 pounds but that is because I went up a few months and then back down so in all that is all I have lost since I started....sounds better when you say 13 though. haha*

0 lovely comments: