Friday, September 7, 2007

Off to work again!!

Well Chris goes back to work Monday....I am sad. :( I wish there were good jobs around here for him but there isn't right now. Who knows he may like it better this time. I think that once he is on his own and not with a trainer anymore it will get better.

Zach is in a terrible mood lately. I don't like his new attitude. It sucks! I think it is because Nana treats him like a baby. At least that is what he said. He doesn't want to go to her house anymore because she treats him like that. :( Poor thing. When he was younger she treated him like he was older and now that he can do things for himself she doesn't like it!! I know it is my fault that all this is going on because it was my idea to let her keep him every afternoon but I thought it would be a good thing. I didn't know that Zach really didn't like her....hmmmm....

We are supposed to be going to Pensacola tomorrow to go to a movie but there isn't really any kid movies playing right now. Zach wants to see The Simpson Movie but I think that might be a little too much for him.

Well until next time.....

0 lovely comments: