Thursday, September 13, 2007

Zach.....and other stuff....

Zach is having a hard time at school. He has gotten his star taken down AGAIN!! I don't know what I am going to do. He won't tell me what he is doing wrong. I told him that he needed to just do what the teacher told him to do or not to do....whatever the case may be. I am at my whits end. I asked him who else's star was taken down and he said no ones my is the only one!! I don't know if he is just wanting attention or what is going on!!!! I just want to scream because I know that my baby is good and he can do good. He just lets other people influence him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am about ready to kick UPS' butt. We (Amber and I) shipped some running boards to this guy in Canada in July. Well when he got them they were damaged and the box was torn up. UPS said they were sorry and that they would cover the damage. Well it has been almost 2 months and they have only given me not even half of the money that I was supposed to get to cover the boards. Of course the guy is wanting his money back. Who wouldn't? I am just fed up with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am kinda scared that my job is not going to be around much longer. Of course it would be nice not to have to go to work everyday but I would probably get bored because Zach is in school now. Things just don't look good!! I keep hearing rumors because for some reason our bosses won't tell us anything to ease our minds. ~~I have an amount of money that I have taken out of my check everytime we get paid that goes into a credit union and I looked today to see how much I had in there and they haven't put it in for the last two times that we have gotten paid!!! How crappy is that? What if I really needed that money? And next week will be another week that probably won't get put in!! I am upset about that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weekend I will pretty much be all alone....well not all alone but Hannah and Richard are going out of town to eat supper tomorrow night....(and don't get me wrong I totally understand that they need their alone time as a married couple) and then Saturday night Zach wants to spend the night with mom and Hannah and Richard are going to be watching the Alabama game. :( I always wanted to be alone sometimes but now that I am going to be I am not sure if I can handle it. :( I will probably cry the whole time. I can't stand it. We will see. I may not let Zach go to moms.....1 because I don't really want to be alone and 2 because he can't be good at school to keep his star up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that Chris has decided that he is going to work two jobs. One the job that he is doing now....being gone for 23 days on the tug boat and then on his 10 days off work for another company driving a truck. Don't get me wrong I like that we will have extra money but I WANT TO SEE HIM!!! If he does the truck thing we will pretty much never see him!! Not that we see him very much now. And yes when he was at home this last time he got on my nerves a little because, let's face it I was without him for 25 days and not used to someone talking to me when I wanted to do something. Yes I do LOVE him with ALL my heart and no I don't want to loose him! So I don't want anyone that reads this to think that I don't love my husband anymore because I do!!! I want him home now....but that isn't going to happen. I am rambling....I know....I need to stop!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are supposed to have a yard sale Saturday morning but I don't think we will because of the rain that is supposed to come in Friday night....early Saturday morning from Hurricane Humberto....what kind of name is that? I have never heard of anyone named that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I better stop typing about all my crap.....Until next time!!!!

0 lovely comments: