Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Confusion....

Called the insurance company again today. Well this lady tells me that they are still pending on approval because at the same time that the request for gastric bypass came in so did a request for gallbladder surgery for me!! WHAT!!!??? I have never even had my gallbladder checked much less wanted to have surgery on it. haha So I have called the surgeons office and emailed the insurance coordinator there. So far no answers!! This is weird. The lady that I talked to at the insurance company said that the nurse that is reviewing my case wants to know if it is medically necessary to have the gallbladder surgery done. I have hope though that they are going to get it straightened out and approve me soon. :0) LATER!



Photobucket

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

If they will pay to have your gallbladder out at the time of your surgery, I would have it done. You are most likely going to need it out within months after your surgery from the rapid weight loss. Good luck.