Thursday, August 21, 2008

testing...one...two...three...

Ok so I called this morning to my PCPs office to get in to see him so he can schedule all the testing I need to have done and to give me my medical clearance and the lady tells me that he is booked up until the 16th of next month!!! What??!! No!!! So I'm telling her that I have to see him sooner than that because I don't want to wait until Oct to have my surgery done. So I emailed Lisa and told her what was going on and she asked me how far I live from Pascagoula and I said about 2 to 2 1/2 hours but I don't care how far I have to travel!! I am ready now!! UGH!! So she emailed me back and said that I could go to Mobile and have my testing done and hopefully I can get in to see Dr. B before Sept. 16...which most of the time they are pretty good about getting me in when I call. Anyway, if all goes good and Dr. B doesn't take too long my surgery will be scheduled for Sept. 9, 16, or 23!!! I am so excited!! hehe!! I will update later when I know more!! Wish me luck!!

0 lovely comments: