Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day Five.....

weekend, week, happy



Ok....so yesterday didn't go so well....I cheated......I ate a small McDonald's Cheeseburger without the top bun and a chicken strip!! I felt horrible!!

So far today has been better. I just keep thinking I only have five more days!! I am so tired of being hungry!! I don't know if it is all in my head or if I truly am hungry. I try not to think about food but....what's one to do when previously I admit I ate a lot??

Trying to start getting everything in order for next week. I am making sure I have things that I am going to need packed. I have to make sure my baby is taken care of...which I know he will be because my sister is taking care of him. But I have to see what days he isn't eating lunch at school and put all that together for her to send with him on those days. Whew!! It's a lot of work!!

I'm going to be ok though!! I just know it!! Well 5 days down 5 to go!!! :0) Later!!

Photobucket

0 lovely comments: