Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home....

Well I am home. I have been home since Friday afternoon. Had a bad day Saturday, thinking I had made a huge mistake having this surgery done. I have since decided that everything is going to be ok. :0) I have to think positive. I am starting the puree stage of my diet tomorrow.

B: 1 oz. scrambled egg substitute
1 oz. grits with 2% cheese added

S: 8 oz. CIB NSA
8 oz. diluted juice
8 oz. water

L: 1 oz. pureed chicken salad with fat free mayo
1 oz. grits with 2% cheese added (possibly)

S: 8 oz. CIB NSA
8 oz. diluted juice
8 oz. water

D: 1 oz. deli turkey
1 oz. beans, peas ?

S: 8 oz. CIB NSA
8 oz. diluted juice

Just a sample of what I may be eating tomorrow. I am scared but excited to begin eating. I haven't dumped yet. I hope that I don't!!

My blood pressure was up last week a little and I had a slight fever. Hannah and Richard have been staying with us. I feel 100% better than I have been feeling last week. :0)

Well more later!! SLP

Some pics......


0 lovely comments: