Monday, April 27, 2009

Do I make things tough?




This is what I have been wondering all day....Do I make things harder on myself than they need to be? I am debating on whether or not I need to get a job. Chris has lost his job...we don't know if he is going to get unemployment yet....we don't know if he is going to get another job...and I have the opportunity to possibly get a job in the bank in Walmart. I don't have the job yet and that is why I think I am worrying myself sick about it before I even know anything. I do sometimes miss working but I know that I will have to find someone to pick up Zach after school and to keep him during the summer if I have a job. I have prayed about it and I know that if I do get it then it is God's will. Of course, if Chris doesnt' get a job and I don't get a job we are going to be in some serious financial trouble!! More so than we are now!! So, I just need to quit whining about it and know that what comes of it is what is meant to be. Am I making any sense? LOL


On a happier note. I have now lost 120 lbs!! :0) I was beginning to think that I wasn't going to be able to lose anymore weight. I know it is coming off slower now than it was in the beginning but it is frustrating just the same. I still think that I look the same...although losts of people tell me that I look different. I get a little flustered when people tell me how good I look now. I know I looked horrible before...sorry that you had to see me like that. LOL



July 2007




April 2009

Yes I am still obsessed with Twilight!! I have watched it so many times and Zach loves it too!! LOL He watches it with me everytime I watch it. :0) WE can't wait till November when the new one comes out!! hehe It is just so nice sometimes to just sit and lose myself in that movie...I know that my husband loves me with all his heart but it just seems different on screen!! I know, it's only a movie!! Let me dream please!!

Well...continue to pray for us because we need all the prayer we can get!! God will provide for our family!! :))

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking so cute! You have done so well. I am happy for you.