Tuesday, April 28, 2009

job...

Dear Samantha,
We appreciate your interest in Woodforest. Currently, we do not have a position available that meets the needs of both you and our bank. Thank you for applying, we wish you success in your search for employment.

Best Regards,

Woodforest


When I checked my email a few minutes ago this is what was in my inbox. I just wish that they would have had the decency to call me to tell me this instead of emailing me. ha! God works in mysterious ways and I guess this is my sign that I do not need to work. I need to stay at home with my baby and take care of him and God will take care of me. I am at peace with it. It takes a whole lot off my mind. It's just kinda weird that they didn't call. Oh well!! Hopefully Chris will find a job soon. His unemployment was not paid this week. He is trying to call his previous employer to make sure that they aren't saying that he was still active on their payroll. Even if he does have leave days left he doesn't get paid for them. Ya know? There is no need in letting him still be active on it unless they are going to pay him for the leave. He hasn't worked since the 9th of April, which means no pay since then!! UGH!!

4 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you had to hear bout it in an email. they should have called. Have you guys thought that maybe this would be a chance to look into other places or do you really want to stay close to home? This is kinda what happened to us. Opportunity knocked & we took it. Worked for us, might be the same for you!!

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

Oh yeah, We have thought about moving. I told Chris that if he could find anything I was willing to go anywhere. LOL But no luck so far!! :))

Anonymous said...

Well we will remember ya'll in our prayers. Hope something opens up for ya'll. Remember...Heavenly Father never gives us more than we can handle. It may seem like it at the time but then you see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have learned to always look for the light. I used to stay in the dark & crawl my way out but I would get so overwhelmed & stressed that I made it harder on me than it had to be. If I kept my head up & stayed positive than things always seemed to work out faster. I am not telling you what to do, only how I got through our tough times. Be strong for your family girl. It will be ok!!! :0)

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

Oh I know!! I need all the advice I can get. The bank called back this morning and the lady said to forget that I even went for the interview on Monday and I have another one on Saturday. I know that the good Lord is going to pull us through and if I get this job then that is His way of letting me know that things are going to be ok!! I am trying not to stress about it. I think I am more stressed about what to do with Zach if both of us get jobs than I am if neither one of us has anything and we have no money!! My first priority is my baby!! :0) Thanks for all the prayers!! We really appreciate them!!