Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pictures...

Ok...I know I'm a little retarded for putting these pictures on here for the world to see if they want...but I think I have FINALLY realized that I do look different. I was helping Mom take the pictures off of her camera this afternoon and there were some pictures of me on there from June of last year and I almost fell out!! I can't believe that was me and I can't believe that no one told me that I was too fat!!! Don't get me wrong...I know I'm still fat but just a little less fat now than I was. Ok...I'm gonna stop saying fat now. LOL


The top photo is from June '08 and the bottom photo is from today....








same as above....

I


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








I went for another job interview with WoodForest. I haven't heard anything yet. They told me to forget that the other interview and email happened. ha! Who knows what will come of this...we will see.








Still praying that one of us will get employed soon!!

0 lovely comments: