Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another day...

OK so apparently I have arthritis in my left leg!! I thought only older people got arthritis. Dumby me!! haha Well I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me a shot and some pain killers for it. So it feels better today. :0) I also have sinus problems so he gave me a shot for that and some antibiotics.


When I went to the doctor yesterday and the nurse weighed me I weighed a pound less but I think she did it wrong. UGH!! I have asked the nurses at the surgeons office if they can give me a prescription for a diet pill or something because I can't seem to lose weight!! What is wrong with me?


Well I guess I have to work tomorrow. I thought I was going to be off. :0( I will have nothing to do because I can finish it all today. I asked the boss on Monday or Tuesday if we could be off and she looked at me like I had two heads!! LOL


Well I guess I will get off here and do what little work I have.


Happy Easter!!

0 lovely comments: