Monday, March 10, 2008

What?







Yesterday my son decided that he wanted to go to a water park....I told him that we couldn't because it was like 60 degrees out. In my book it has to be at least 70 before we hit the water. So now he thinks that for Spring Break we are going to the beach. He wants to go "live in a hotel". His words not mine. Here he is in his swim trunks, that he wouldn't take off yesterday.....















I didn't do too good on the "diet" yesterday. We had tacos Saturday night and yesterday it seemed like all I did was eat.










I am hooked on One Tree Hill!! And now I have Hannah hooked on it...since Saturday night. I didn't realize that this show was so awesome when it first came out!! I love it!!










Well I go to the doctor Thursday for my 3rd month check in....wish me luck!!





0 lovely comments: