Monday, March 3, 2008

No more jumping....

Ok so there will be no more jumping on the trampoline for a while. I am sure that the way I feel is the way an old person feels when they can't hardly move around. I bent over yesterday and thought I was going to die my back hurt so bad and then everytime I bend my leg I feel like it is going to buckle. So I will walk everyday instead of switching it up like I was going to do. Hannah had to get a brace for her knee because hers was hurting so badly.


This weekend was fairly decent. We didn't do much of anything. We took Zach to the ballfield to be fitted for his uniform for baseball. They are not very organized. They had everything scattered everywhere! Zach ended up getting a medium shirt and pants. My baby is getting big. :0( I have limited him to eating what I eat and not too many sweets. I feel badly for doing that but it has to be done. I love him too much to let him end up like me. Chris is the same way. I told him that it isn't fun to be Fat. People stare at you and look like you have a third eye or something. With Chris' job he eats more than he used to because he is around food constantly and if he gets bored or forgets to eat lunch he tries to make up for it at supper or his next meal. Making him gain weight.


Hannah got a new job!! This is a good thing considering that she hated her other one. I think it will do her good to have this new job. :0)


Well wish us luck on our first baseball practice tomorrow. Zach has never played so this should be a treat!!


SLP

0 lovely comments: