Saturday, April 12, 2008

Almost to the end of month three...

It's almost the end of month three of my six month doctor supervised diet....

In January I started on this walking three times a week for 30 minutes a day.....eating around 1800 calories a day. Instead of losing weight I gained 2 pounds from my starting weight.

In February I started walking four times a week for 30 minutes a day...eating around 1500 calories a day. Instead of losing, I again gained 2 more pounds from my weight in January.

In March I continued walking four times a week for 30 minutes a day....eating around 1500 calories a day. I go on Monday to see what the scales have to say.

I think I am going to ask Dr. B if he will give me some medicine to help me loose some weight. It is very depressing that I cannot lose weight. And I know what he is going to tell me...."Samantha, if you could lose weight on your own you wouldn't be trying to have gastric bypass surgery." Which is true but it is still depressing me. :0(

I will update on Monday when I find out what the results are. I can't wait till July...and to send all my paperwork to the insurance company for them to approve me for this surgery!!

~~~~~~

On a different note, I found out on Thursday that our hours are being cut at work. Instead of working 7:30 -4:30 we will be working 8-4. I knew it was coming because of everything that is going on....but it was still a shock for it to actually happen. You know?

Well I will write more later.

SLP

0 lovely comments: