Monday, April 7, 2008

Earache....

It's been a heck of a day around our house. Probably gonna be a long night too. Zach has an ear infection. According to the doctor it is really bad. She said that his ear drum may burst from it. He has green puss in his ear canal and his ear drum is red. He has been crying pretty much all day from it. I have not seen my baby this upset and sick in a long, long time. He cried when they gave him the shot and so did I. I couldn't help it, I felt so sorry for him. Hopefully it will feel better. They gave him a shot and some antibiotic ear drops. I don't know if I am sending him to school in the morning or not. I know he probably won't feel like it. I am scared that my boss will get upset with me if I keep being off. I haven't been off with him like this in a while. But I hate to leave him somewhere when I am his mommy. U know?

Chris left this morning for 23 days again. He will be back around the 28th. His birthday is the 23rd of this month. I feel bad that he can't be home on his birthday but he loves me so much that he is going to stay at this job until I have my surgery so that I can have the insurance. :0) I love him so!!!!

Well gotta go night night just in case I do have to go to work tomorrow. :0) Later!!

0 lovely comments: