Monday, April 14, 2008

END OF 3 MONTHS!! WOOHOO!!!

I am so glad that these three months have gone by so quickly....now I hope that the rest of the time goes by just as fast. I went to see Dr. B today. I have not gained or lost any weight, which is good that I didn't gain any but I just feel so down because of it. :0(

Of course when I told him that I felt bad about it he told me that he wasn't giving me anything and that he had never had anyone turned down for this surgery after doing their 6 month supervised diet...but I say there is a first time for everything. I know, I know, I should be more optimistic but I just am not in the best of moods at the moment. :0 But we will see in July!!

~~~~~~~~

Not sure if I said this before or not but my son has hit a growth spurt and outgrown his shoes and his clothes. I am going to have to go today and get him some new shoes for school. Hannah got him some new cleats because the ones that I bought him in March don't fit anymore!! So if you know of anyone that needs some cleats size 12 kids let me know and we can cut a deal for them!! :0)

Well more later!! SLP

0 lovely comments: