Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lots of appointments

I called today and got a new psychologist appointment. I figure $515 is a little expensive to be told I'm ok to have surgery. Although $250 is a little high also but it's half of the other. So now I have my 5th supervised diet doctor visit on the 15th of May then on the 16th I have my nutritionist appointment. Then on the 9th of June I have my psych eval appointment (she said it would take about an hour and a half. On the 16th I will probably have my 6th appointment with my PCP. (after that only one more!!! WOOHOO!!) And then on the 18th I have to take Zach back to the dentist for his yearly cleaning and what not. I have a busy two months ahead. And I know this is just the beginning.

I couldn't sleep last night because I started thinking that I only have approximately 2 to 2 1/2 more months before I find out if I am going to be approved for surgery!! The time has surely flown by. I am excited and scared at the same time and it is only going to get even more so. :0) But I am ready!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zach spilt his slushy on my purse last night!! I am still going to carry it though because I have almost sold all my others!! I was so upset.

I don't know what is wrong with him lately. He seems to have an "I don't care" attitude about everything lately. Who knows whats going on.

Well later!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

update: One of the psychologists that I have called, called me back and he told me that my BCBS should have to pay for the psych eval because of them requiring me to have it done before approval!! Hopefully they will see it that way. But who knows?

:0)

0 lovely comments: