Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So much to do, so little time.....

Yesterday I called to get my appointment for my psych eval that my insurance and also the surgeon requires me to have before I have surgery. The lady told me that it was going to cost $345 if my insurance didn't pay for it. I have to take a 3 hour computer test and then come back later for an appointment which will cost $170! Of course my insurance won't pay because they don't pay for any appointments related to obesity but they do pay for the surgery. How crazy is that. I was trying to find a doctor closer to where I live but now I think I am just going to see if anyone else's price is that high. Since I have to pay for it anyway, it doesn't really matter if I go to someone in network or not.

I also took Zach to the eye doctor yesterday. They dialated his eyes. It was a chore to get him to let them put it in his eyes. They decided that he needed a stronger prescription. So now we have to get new glasses for him.

I feel like there are so many roadblocks in my life. I know it is just trying to slow me down. But I am not going to let it!! I will survive!! :0)

Well have a good week!! SLP

0 lovely comments: