Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Worried

Ok, I know this is my second post for today and you know I don't even know if anyone actually reads this stuff that I write on here but anyways. I have now cancelled the other psychologist appointment that I made this morning and made a new one. This other guy seems to know whats supposed to be going on. The lady at the insurance company wouldn't really give me a straight answer about things and I think that they do that so that you will get confused and give up but thankfully I have Valorie to keep me straight!! She is awesome!! I have emailed her like 5 times today freaking out about the insurance not paying for my surgery and not paying for the psych visit. She finally asked me a few minutes ago what number she could reach me at and called me. She told me not to worry that she had talked to the insurance company, given them the codes to make sure that they would pay, and then got the information for me to do everything to get approved. She said not to worry. (haha!) Anyway, my appointments are now, May 13th at 9 for the psych and 11 am for the nutritionist. wheww!! Praying does help lots and lots. :0)

Well keep praying for me and reading my rants if anyone does!! SLP

0 lovely comments: