Thursday, January 22, 2009

Failure??!!

Photobucket







Ok, so I am having a pretty bad day. Everytime I look in the mirror I think..."there's nothing different about you, you are still the same fat person you have always been." True? I don't think so, but in my mind I feel like I am failing what I have tried to be doing for the past 4 months. No, I haven't gained any weight but I keep going up and down the same 4 pounds for weeks. I know I should be happy that I have lost 105 pounds but I just keep thinking...if I fail then everyone will know. Everyone will think that I tried to take the easy way out and I FAILED! I'm not giving up or anything, it's just so hard to fight temptations. It seems like food is everywhere!! I am having a pity party tonight...anyone want to come with me?








Anyway!! I picked Zach up from school today because I had to go to town anyway, so I got him a surprise snack. He was so excited. When we got home he wanted to take his Hummer H3 outside because he kept running into things with it inside. So here are some pics of our afternoon! :0)




5 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Sam,
We all have them days. You have to stop saying bad things about yourself. I am working on this one myself. When my husband tells me how beautiful I am. I am like YEAH RIGHT. But then I read something that woke me up. Who am I to belittle that fact that my husband loves me. He sees the beauty that I refuse to see. Instead of thinking how ugly & fat I think I am. I comliment myself. Like....Megan...Your hair looks nice today. I like these jeans. You have a nice smile....SO ON & SO FORTH. I think you get my point. At first I had to really focus on finding something good to say. Now it is easier & I am actually starting to believe myself. I am not saying that I want to get the BIG HEAD...but it sure is nice to love yourself almost as much as your husband does!! WOW....that was a mouth full. I am sorry. It is so easy for me to talk to you. I find myself writing you NOVELS!!! LOL!! Anyway girl. You are doing great. Soon these bad days will be nothing but memories!! Hang in there!!

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

I know, I think that one of my main reasons for feeling this way is because I don't dress up or put on anything nice anymore. I usually just stay in my loungie clothes all day. Maybe I should start putting on something else. Does that make sense? I am glad that it is easy for you to talk to me. You help me. :0) You just don't know how much you do!!

Wendy said...

Just remember....it's all in your head...Failure should not be in your vocabulary. A failure is not even trying to fix what you think is wrong. It doesn't matter how you try as long as you're trying -- remember that. And get out of those pajamas and do something. There's a big world out there outside of our little comfort zones. I'm learning about them -- give it a try too!!! Just don't ever give up...you've come too far!

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

I know!! I do need to do other things. I guess I have just been this way for so long I don't know how to change!! But I am definitely going to try!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you can do anything you put your mind to. Always look ahead of you & not backwards. Again....don't worry if folks think that you will fail or not. It may take awhile but you are doing it & that is what matters. If anything...think of those around you that aren't doing anything at all & use them for encouragement!! You are doing great & look great doing it!!! :)