Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!










Photobucket




Happy New Year!!










Well this year has been great!! I know, I know, it's only been 4 days but....my hubby came home, we had a great New Year's supper at my aunt's house, me and my hubby went on a "grown up" trip out of town and ate supper and watched a movie. We kinda didn't know what to do with ourselves because we didn't have Zach there to keep interrupting us when we talked. LOL










My new favorite movie is....TWILIGHT!! It was totally awesome and I can't wait to read the books and see the new movie coming out in November 2009!! I know I'm obssessed!! LOL










I have now made it to 100 lbs lost!!! YAAY!! I can't believe it!! I thought that would never come!! Life is great right now!! It will be even better if Chris doesn't loose his job or if he can find a job driving a truck like he wants to. Of course, it has to be a good paying job...not a job paying $300 a week!! That would not be good.










0 lovely comments: