Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jewelry Party....

Ok, so tonight I went to a Premier jewelry party and of course I got suckered in to host my own party!! WTheck was I thinking!!?? I'll tell ya...she said free jewelry...of course, people have to actually show up to the show and buy things in order for you to get the free stuff or percent off but I was hooked when she said that. Because I have this new facination with jewelry because I feel so much better about myself than I have ever felt before. I actually feel pretty most of the time...not all the time. I ended up buying a necklace though. Hopefully Chris won't kill me!! I will tell him that it is my Valentine's present. hehe

Chris is coming home on Tuesday...he is actually supposed to get off Monday but the guys that go get him are usually late getting him so he is the next day getting home. I am soooo happy to have him home!! :0)

On another note, the lady that we (me and Han) went to the baby shower for Saturday, had her babies today!! I know that they are probably sooo cute!! She named them...Isabella Grace and David Cooper. I LOVE the name Isabella and if I have a girl that is going to be her name...Isabella Lynn and we will call her Bella. Of course, I may change my mind by the time we actually have another child. Who knows?

3 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Me Amigo!! LOL!! I am glad you fell pretty because you are!! I am glad you finally see it!! Enjoy having your hubby home!! I know you can't wait! Tell him hello for us!! Have fun at your jewelry party & let us know how it goes!!

Anonymous said...

BTW.....Where are the pictures of the necklace? ME WANNA SEE!!!! LOL!!

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

I have pics of the page in the book that the necklace is on...I won't get the actual necklace for 2 weeks or so. I am going to post the pic in a minute. :0) If you lived here you could come to my party!! You can still buy something from me if you want to. hehe