Thursday, February 19, 2009

Creative mood...


So, today I have been in a really creative mood. I decorated a St Patrick's Day welcome sign to hang on my door and I started a baseball scrapbook for my little baseball star!! It only has pics so far from last year but when he starts this year I will have more stuff to put in it!! :)) I am so proud of myself!! hehe


There are a few flaws in the sign but I think it's pretty good considering I am not a professional!! LOL I bought the green sign at Hobby Lobby yesterday and then I had a paint pen at home. I printed out the letters for welcome on my printer the way that I wanted them to look and then went by that and tried to make it look the same. Then I did the two four leaf clovers on the sides the same way.
I spent WAY too much money in Hobby Lobby!! I LOVE that place!! LOL Tristan kept saying...Can we PLEASE go now!! He was a little bored I think. He helped me find some of the baseball stuff to go in Zach's scrapbook also. :0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to go to Mobile yesterday with mom and dad because dad had an appointment with his heart doctor because he was not breathing really good. Turns out he had inhaled too much of some kind of gas the other night when he was trying to fix their hot water heater. The smoke and gas got in his lungs and made him feel bad. They did however, do every test known to man on his heart yesterday to make sure though. He stayed in there from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. By the time he got out he was really hungry from not eating all day so we went by Arby's to get him a roast beef. We finally made it back to Monroeville around 6:30 p.m.!! I was extremely tired last night!!

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. Your sign looks great. I love Hobby Lobby too. We have so many crafts stores around here that I won't even go in them. We would be broke. LOL!!

Tell your family hello for us & that we are glad that your dad is doing better. :)