Sunday, February 15, 2009

The weekend...Valentine's weekend



This weekend has been pretty good. Well...except for Chris leaving on Friday morning to go back to work. :0( That was sad. Friday afternoon/night we went to Greenville for Mom's birthday...which was Wed. but Hannie promised her she would take her out as her birthday present. So we went to Cracker Barrel and then to Walmart and we were going to watch Friday the 13th but we had a mix up with that. Mom, Dad, me and Zach got tickets to go and then when Hannah and Richard went to get theirs the girl told them that they were sold out...so instead of standing there to see if they wanted to go see something else she walks away....well we wanted to exchange the tickets for something else since we all couldn't get in to see that one. It took an act of congress to do that!! So we ended up not going to anything because it took them 15 minutes just to see about exchanging our tickets...they didn't say sorry or tell the girl to come back to her station. It was like we were no big deal!! We were not happy at all!!

Valentine's day was not anything special...since Chris is gone all we did was go to Mom's and try to help her clean up mine and Hannah's old rooms. That was a real chore!! Whew!! I didn't realize that we had left so much up there when we moved out. I told mom that if it was still there after 7 years then I didn't need it so it could be thrown away!! LOL And that's pretty much what we did too. Threw it away or burned it.

Last night Hannah and Richard came over and we watched Nights in Rodanthe. That is not the best movie in the world. Everyone had said that it was the best movie since the Notebook but I soooo disagree. Then we watched Vacancy 2...that was weird...there are no good movies anymore!! Either that or I am totally still stuck on Twilight. LOL (Which by the way is what Chris got me/is getting me for Valentine's Day and our Anniversary!!) He went last week and preordered it for me at Movie Gallery!! I can't wait to watch it again!! hehe I know I'm crazy!! Deal with it. :P

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Well I guess that's all!! Hopefully we will find out something soon about Dad's biopsy. Mom called on Friday at 12:30 and they had already closed for the day. UGH!! The least they could do is call and say everything's ok if it is.

SLPY

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....I am so sorry about the movie thing. I would be calling me someone to complain. LOL!! I hate when stuff like that happens. Messes up your whole night.

I know it isn't the same as celebrating on the actually day but at least you got to see Chris sooo close to valentine's & your anniversary. I have been there. I remember setting my hubbies stuff for valentines, anniversary, etc. out on our dresser & it sit there weeks before he came home. I finally had to stop because it upset me too much. Maybe one day Chris will be able to work at home!! There is nothing like it. I will be thinking about you.


oh yeah...and thanks for the compliment. People tell that I am looking great but NO I don't KNOW it yet myself. LOL!! But I am getting there. You too!! We will both see what they see soon enough. Hang in there!! You're not alone!! Remember that. :)

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

Thanks Megan!! I did send an email to the people about what happened. The guy just said oh I'm sorry that happened and said that my money should have went back in by Tuesday. Who knows? I was hoping for some free tickets. LOL

Hopefully we will both start seeing what everyone else sees soon!! :0)