Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whatever...


Well this week hasn't been too great on the weight loss. I keep going up and down the same 2 to 3 lbs!! UGH!! I am so frustrated!!


The guys from the A/C company finally came to fix the ducts under the house. I can't believe it took them so long to come out here to do a job that was only going to take 20 minutes, because that's all they stayed!! And then charged me $75!! UGH!!


We are getting the people to come and give us an estimate on doing a porch on the front and back!! I am so ready to have a porch. I know it's stupid but we have never had a porch and it's about darn time we get one!! LOL


Well sorry not much to say today!!

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn right you need a porch...LOL!! I have always had one. It's my favorite place to just sit & think!! I get my best ideas out there!!! Don't tell my hubby that though. He likes to take credit for some of them. LOL!!! Oh yeah....and don't worry bout your up & down lb or 2. It happens!! You'll get over that hump. We are proud of you!! Tell Chris hello for us and we'll talk to you laters!! :)