Monday, February 9, 2009

The weekend....


This weekend we had Zach's birthday party. We had to go get Chris' grandmother and Chris had to fix a tire for his aunt. Then we figured out today that his grandmother had called the house Saturday morning and said that she didn't want to come here. I swear Chris' family HATES me!! His mom didn't come to Zach's party because she told her insurance people to come to her house on Saturday when she knew that his party was that day because she has had the invitation and known when his birthday was for about 2 weeks!! I just don't know. Zach didn't ask where she was or anything. He knows that she doesn't care. I guess I shouldn't say that but it just seems like she only cares if it has something to do with her. I know I am ranting!! I just can't help it sometimes. They just make me so angry!! The rest of them wanted Chris to come fix the tire on his grandmother's old car and I had to be home by a certain time to finish cleaning up. I didn't know that it was going to take 4 hours to pick up his grandmother, change the tire and take the battery out of the car. Partly because I didn't know that he was going to have to do all of that!! And then they are standing around going....Samantha don't be mad, I'm so sorry!! Like I am the bad guy because my son is having a birthday party, that they WON't come to...by the way!! UGH!! Ok...I'm calm now....


Saturday night, we went to Mobile to Mardi Gras. We didn't catch much. No cups this year!! :( Then we went to eat at Olive Garden in Malbus. I ate too much...as usual. LOL It was so good though!! YUM!! The movie that we watched was He's Just Not That Into You. It wasn't the best movie that I have ever seen in my life. Zach went to sleep during it. LOL He was tired from all the playing that he did at his party.













Yesterday I made some Olive Garden Salad Dressing!! Dad said it was really good. :0) I am so proud. LOL
Today we took Zach and Tristan and Trenton to McDonald's to play and eat a snack. (actually supper) ;)
Well, have a good week!! :0)

1 lovely comments:

Wendy said...

I used to make that salad dressing too but finally just gave in and started buying the bottles of it from Olive Garden....hehe...