Monday, March 2, 2009

Me?




Ok, So I figured it was about time that I put some more photos on here to compare what I looked like then and now. I have these moments when I feel like I still look the same that I did before...although lots of people tell me that I look different. I still feel like I look and weigh the same as I always have....It helps me feel better to look at the photos and see that I have progressed. Does that make sense? Of course, sometimes, I feel like they all look the same.






4 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Woman....of course there is a difference. You were beautiful before but the smaller you get the more it shows. It shines inside & out!! You go girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

sorry...for some reason it posted my other comment twice. I deleted it!! :)

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

Thanks!! Thats ok!! haha