Saturday, March 14, 2009

My very first....

and possibly only...tattoo....

Very special thanks to Megan for the butterfly design!! If it wasn't for her I don't know what it would look like!! Thanks MEGAN!!! :0)
It hurt like the devil but not as bad as I thought. Hannah and Chris kept telling me that by the time they would get to the color it would be numb and I wouldn't feel it anymore. HA! Wrong, I felt it all!! But it didn't take him but 15 or 20 minutes to do it. I like it!! hehe

4 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ha....I see we don't have a chicken here. SHE DID IT!!! YAY!! :0)

I LOVE IT!!

And you did me a favor. It hurt!! No tattoo for Megan. LOL!!

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

haha!! Thank you!! :0)

Awe come on Megan!! You can do it!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Nope I think I am good. No "hurting like the devil" for me. LOL!!! I like yours though. Me on the other hand am just fine being a "Chicken". LOL!! Tell Chris hey for us. Laters!!

P.S. I stole this picture. Don't be surprised when it shows up elsewhere....my blog, myspace, etc. HEE!!

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

LOL Thank you!! I will tell Chris you said hey. He had to go back to work today early. :0( We aren't too happy about that!!

I will look for where it shows up!! LOL