Sunday, March 1, 2009

New outfits...

We went to Brewton on Friday night and I decided that I needed a new outfit. I have gotten like 3 or 4 new outfits this week. hehe Well, I have found out that not all clothing is sized the same because I got the same size Friday night that I got another time and it was too big!! I was not happy because for some reason in my mind I feel the same way about clothes that are too big that I do about clothes that are too small. I know I'm weird. LOL Anyway, I took that outfit back and of course, Monroeville's Walmart does not have anything like other Walmart's do so I had to order it online. Good thing I did though because it was $4 cheaper!! LOL I also bought a new shirt at Catos on Wednesday and of course I got it too big...I think I am scared to buy clothes smaller....I can't take it back though because it was on sale and I don't think you can return sale items...ugh!! Anyway...here are a few pics of me in my new outfits and then a pic of my new outfit that I bought that was too big that I had to reorder.








2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

I like!! I have the same pants that you are wearing in the second picture except mine are cream color. I am the same way bout buying new clothes but I am SOOOOO starting to enjoy it. As always....You look great in your new clothes!!

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

Thank you!! Those pants are so comfy aren't they!??