Monday, March 23, 2009

A "Twilight" Weekend...

Ok...so you know TWILIGHT came out this weekend and YES I bought it!! LOL We watched it Saturday night. I'm not too sure if Hannah and Richard liked it as much as I do!! I am soooo ready for NEW MOON!! It is coming out in November...the 20th to be exact. Hannah picks at me because I am a little obsessed. I admit it.





Yesterday, we went to a baby shower for my cousin and his girlfriend. They are having a baby boy. She is kinda obsessed with camo!! The baby's whole nursery is camo. She even had a camo baby shower cake. Never seen one of those!! LOL I got to see my cousin, Cody's new baby girl. She was laughing and cooing at me and Cody took a picture. I thought it was the cutest thing!! I want a baby so badly!! UGH!! Hopefully the time will fly to August when we can start trying again. :0)
Zach has an ear infection again. He is getting too much water in his ear when he takes a bath and washes his hair. So for now we are going to take showers instead of baths until it gets better. He doesn't like that but...he has to.
I am soooo ready for our vacation to Tennesse in April!! I am ready for it to be now!! :))

3 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Twilight too. Chris prepaid for mine at work. He knew I would kill him if I didn't get a copy. LOL!! I am excited bout New Moon too.

Also...Cody? What was her maiden name. I think she is a cousin to one of mine. Does she has a brother named Ira. Well Dad too...I think!! Anyway, just thought I'd ask!! Laters!!

oº°♥°ºSaMaNtHaº°♥°ºo said...

I am so ready for New Moon to come out in November!! UGH!! That's too long to wait. LOL

Cody Black...She has a brother named Tony and Roy and two sisters named Jeanie and Tracie. It's my dad's brothers kids. :))

Anonymous said...

Nope...not who I thought. I know the other one just had a baby too. That is why I asked!!