Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back to work....

Work~~~I wish there was no such thing. Well I guess if I sat at home all the time I would get bored and more depressed than I already am. Because, yes I am depressed.....I am beginning to hate myself again. It doesn't help that my son keeps telling me that I am big....like I wasn't aware. I know he is only a child and he loves me no matter what but it still hurts. I have tried to lose weight and it just doesn't happen. I have been considering lately that I should have that surgery to help me loose weight. Hmmmmm.....just a thought though. I know I probably won't. I will forever be "The Fat Girl". :-P This is my life.....I don't deny that. I either have to do something about it or suck it up and deal with it. :-) And move on......

Enough self pity for one day......Until next time.....

0 lovely comments: