Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fence??

Our stupid a-hole of a neighbor has done something stupid again.


Yesterday when Chris left at 5:00 a.m. to go to work he put up a fence, no not a fence, a corner of a fence....see here it is...when I got in the car at 7:00 a.m. it was up....


It is not exactly the nicest looking thing in the world and it kind of restricts Chris from backing into the spot that the sheriff's department people told him to start parking in. He had to go over a little onto their property and they got upset about it. It is stupid. Thus is our little life in Lower Alabama. We are surrounded by stupidity. ha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am having my very own little spa party Saturday. Of course, no one has told me that they are coming yet. So it may be just me, mom, han, and dee's mom and aunt. Who knows? I guess no one wants to have their feet be nice and soft. haha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It FINALLY rained quite a bit yesterday. We needed it. But now our flower pots have dirt all around the outside that splashed up on them making them look horrible. We also need to get the green junk off the side of the house. But I am not sure when that will happen.
Well I guess that is all that is going on in my world right now....nothing exciting except the neighbor guy getting up really early to put up a fence. haha
Until next time.....

0 lovely comments: