Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Weekend must End..... :-(



So well the weekend is ending today.....not much going on. I am at Mom's right now. They are gone to town. :-(




Yesterday we were supposed to go watch a movie and go out of town. Well we didn't make it. Chris had to work and didn't get home until after 1 and I went to Wendy's baby shower. She got a lot of nice things. (Not bragging but I got her a diaper bag with the baby's name on it!!) :-) I am going for best gift here!! :-) haha!! Just kidding!!




There was two pregnant women and two new babies less than 1 month old there. Of course on the inside I am dying a very horrible death seeing all this. But I keep a brave face on. I wanted to hold one of the babies but I was scared to. One because I wasn't sure that the mom wanted me to and two because I thought I would probably do something wrong to piss one of them off. haha!! My baby I can do anything I want to with, but someone else's I am scared I am going to break it.




Just 4 more months until I get to keep Wendy's baby!! He will be 3 months old when I get to keep him! They are going to a football game and I told her that I would keep him!! I am sooooo excited! Can you tell? I am sooo ready....it is going to be a fun thing to see what Zach thinks of him. He keeps saying that we need to get one of those babies.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Zach told me Friday that someone at school was pissing him off.....WHAT!!??!!!? I said don't say anything like that ever again. It was funny at the time. :-)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I just got this book in the mail Friday and I finished it last night.....It was soooo good. It is based on a true story. And now of course I am going to try to sell it on EBAY!! If anyone is interested. haha!!





Well until next time.......here are a few pics of Zach when he was little. :-)


0 lovely comments: