Monday, June 18, 2007

Last entry about the vacation....

Well, On Monday we didn't do much of anything. We cleaned up, Zach was so proud of himself. Because he helped Moma.

Tuesday we went to Mobile and went shopping....and of course I spent tooo much money. haha!!

Wednesday we went to the beach....I put on sunscreen for everyone but myself so I looked like a lobster and I felt like I had the flu. My bones even ached. So from then on I felt horrible.

But all in all it was a great vacation!! I can't wait for my next week. haha!! :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning when I went to get in the car I noticed that our neighbor has put up a fence to obstruct Chris from getting to where he is supposed to park his truck. This guy is about to get on my nerves!!

Not too much we can do about it though!!

Until next time!!.....

Oh one more thing....
Wendy had her baby!! He weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. He is soooo cute. I saw the pics that her mom had this morning. :-) Cute baby!!

0 lovely comments: