Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dad's Birthday

Yesterday was dad's birthday....I'm not sure if I mentioned that or not.

Anyway, I cooked supper for him. We had cubed steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, turnips, and cresent rolls that looked like cinnamon roll swirls. :) He liked it. (I hope.) He didn't complain about it. I didn't know what to get him so I haven't gotten him anything yet. I will have to get him a BIG Father's Day gift. I couldn't believe that he came to the house. Mom went to see Aunt Betty so I was just going to make him a plate and take it to him but he decided that he would come over. I was excited. :-)

He and Zach played ball for a while. Chris had to go to a meeting at work that lasted only 45 minutes. He was ill because of it and because we won't be getting our insurance until July 1st instead of June 1st. I don't know why that is. Unless they are saying we have preexisting conditions. Who knows? I have to cancel my appointment for next week because we can't afford me and Zach going to the doctor without insurance. At least I have Alfac insurance for Dental and Vision and that is the two Zach is going to.

Well more later....Until next time.....

1 lovely comments:

Rice said...

I really hope that you enjoy your vacation!