Friday, October 5, 2007

Am I ill or what????


I must be ill. Everything seems to tick me off. I guess having the bad week and all I am on edge. I have been snappy at Chris. It seems like he doesn't want to be at home...or in my mind anyway. I hate all the acuzations (did I spell that right?) from him that I am cheating on him. I mean come on....look at me...who else would want me??? And even if they did I wouldn't do that to him. I am MARRIED to him!! If I wanted someone else I would divorce him. But I love him and I don't want anyone else. There I said it. :)


I am soooo glad that today is Friday. This week could not end soon enough. I have an interview with that company today. I am scared but I guess it is ok that I just go to see what they have to offer. You know? Maybe I am a little scared because I think someone from here is going to find out and get mad. Who knows?


I wanted to go to BayFest this weekend to see Daughtry but I don't know. I may change my mind. At the rate that me and Chris are going we are going to be on nonspeaking terms by then. We are fighting quite a bit since he came home and even before then because he is not wanting to go back on the tug boat.


Well until next time.......

0 lovely comments: