Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Person...

I am trying to be a new person and do the right things. I have started going to church again. I don't tell many people because I don't want a pat on the back for doing what I should have been doing all along. I feel like I should go because my heart leads me to go. I want my baby to know that God is awesome and that without him we are nothing!!

I, of course, do not believe that I am perfect, because by all means I am not. I cuss, I admit I talk about people, but I am trying to get better with all of this. I came into work this morning praying that God is with me and that my day will go by fast and easy. :) Will it happen? I don't know but if I have faith I am sure that it will.

Chris went back to work yesterday. He will be gone until about the 6th of November. :( Me and Han are going SHOPPING this weekend!! And of course Zach will be with us. :) We need to get Zach some winter/fall clothes. He has none that fit him from last year. He is getting to be a big boy now.

They made the cutest shirt with the black shirt that I was looking for last week. They put their foot in paint and then he stepped on it and it looks like a ghost with googly eyes that says boo out beside it. So cute. I will take a picture of him Friday when he wears it to school.

Well More later!!

0 lovely comments: