Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rough week....



Well my week has sucked. Starting with Monday. I got yelled at, of course, by my boss for something that I can't control. Tuesday my bank account overdrew....I don't know what could happen today. Who knows??




Anyway back to the suckiness. (is that even a word??) Monday I thought I was going to get fired. Some store had a big problem with their gallons of off road diesel. Well there was a note on the report saying that they had called here to get a tech to come out and check it out. I figured ok they called and the boss knows about it. Whether he did or not he wasn't about to admit it he was just yelling at me....


"DID YOU TELL YOUR SUPERIOR ABOUT THIS?"




"no sir"




"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU SAMANTHA THAT WHEN YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS YOU HAVE TO LET SOMEONE KNOW?"




I don't know"




"HOW MANY TIMES?"




"I don't know."




IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ANYONE?"




No.




"SANDRA CALL ME WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM LUNCH!"




So I'm thinking when she calls him back I am canned. But I don't think she ever called him back. I tried to call him yesterday to tell him that the off road diesel pump was letting people get the stuff even if it wasn't turned on inside the store. But of course he wasn't there and I couldn't talk to him. Hence the reason I hate calling over there!




Yesterday I got a job offer from another company. I sent in my resume this morning but I am terrified of change!! I don't want to change jobs even though here I seem to get yelled at and everything under the sun. :P Change scares me and my heart is about to beat out of my chest because I don't know these other people. You know? I know one thing though. I am not going to go if the pay is not at least $1.00 or $2.00 more than what I am making now. I am not going down in pay.




I don't know what to do. ????? I think that is the reason I don't want Chris changing jobs again...is because I am SCARED of change. hmmmm...need to tell him that.




I should have told mom about the job so that she could apply too. hmmmmm, I will probably call her in a few.




Anyway, on a brighter note, my baby is coming home today!! Or at least he is supposed to. He may not get to until Friday though. :( We will see.




I'm going backwards....but....I got to keep Trenton Saturday!! He is sooooo cute!!



Well I guess that is enough pity for one day....I will update and let you know if Chris is really coming home!!



Oh one other thing!! Zach got to bring home the class pet Friday!! I was so excited for him. It is a great accomplishment considering the way he acted at the beginning of school. Here is a pic.

0 lovely comments: