Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Boy....

Well all I can say is boys will be boys....I sent my son in the bathroom last night to get a bath...little did I know that he was going to "grow a mustache" while he was in there. (At least that is what he called it.) I am sitting at the computer and I look in the bathroom and he something dark around his mouth. I told him to wash it off and he tells me that it won't come off!! Can you guess what he did?



Here is a pic:





He had a top off of his Spongebob Shave lotion and was sucking on it!! So it made all the blood come to the surface like a HICKEY!! Can you believe that? Ha! I had to write the teacher a note this morning to tell her what was going on so that she wouldn't think that I had beat him. The pictures really don't do it justice because it looks a lot worse in real life.

A day in the life of me.....go figure....until next time.....

0 lovely comments: