Friday, October 12, 2007

No Title today.....



Well things cannot get any better!! :) I am, of course, being sarcastic because things are not getting that much better. But I thank God that I have my life and my babies life and my hubbies life and we are breathing!! That said I will continue with my story.

I found out yesterday that the Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket across the street has been telling my boss to Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket (fire me)!! She has no business sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong. She just doesn't like me because I don't do what she tells me to. ha!

Zach got his star taken down yesterday. He said he "tried" not to. He was doing what JaQuan did. But JaQuan didn't get his star taken down. Go figure.

It is FRIDAY!!! I am so glad. At least this week has ended almost. Well have a good day!!!

0 lovely comments: