Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lean meat???

Yesterday went fairly well. It wasn't a spectacular day or anything but it was just ok. Chris cooked supper last night for us. He cooked spaghetti and tator tots. The tator tots turned to mush because he turned the oil down on low when it started frying. :0) I really appreciate him doing that though because then I didn't have to do it.

My cousins funeral and visitation is tomorrow morning. I don't know if I can get off work or not because I am leaving early today to take Zach to the doctor. If I don't go at least I went to their house on Saturday and paid my respects. They can't have an open casket though....it will be closed.

Me and Han walked yesterday. It is getting much easier to walk now and not be so out of breath. I feel better. I actually like walking!! Can you believe that ???

Well not much to talk about today....I'm not feeling too great!! Have a good day!! SLP

0 lovely comments: