Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1/29/2008

I am scared that I am not doing the things I need to do for my insurance. Am I supposed to be on Weight Watchers, Medifast or Optifast? Or can I just do my own thing and go to the doctor every month and let him tell me what I need to do. I am soooo confused!!!

Chris walked with me yesterday. It was almost pitch black dark but we still walked. I am writing all this stuff down. I may need to start writing down what I eat everyday also. I know that I don't eat everything that I am supposed to. I hate that about myself. I am doing better though. I ate baked beans (I know they are a starchy veg) and I ate some noodles with broccoli the other night. I am eating yogurt. I had no idea that yogurt could be so good. :-)

Dad was sick yesterday. My heart hit the floor when he answered the phone. I thought he was hurting from his heart...that is the only other time I have ever heard him like that.

Today I have eaten:
1/2 cup Special K
1/2 cup whole milk

1 cup Chicken Noodle Soup
15 cream cheese and chives wheat thins
12 oz of tea
1 thing of strawberry thick and creamy yogurt

I am not quite sure what we will have for supper. I will let you know. :-)

Until next time....pray for me....

0 lovely comments: