Thursday, January 17, 2008

it's going to be ok.......

Went to my other appointment on Tuesday night....things went good. They weighed me and got my height....I am only 5'7"!! I thought I was at least 5'11"!! haha Anyway we sat through a presentation of all that will go on, they said that they would contact the insurance company to see what my policy says exactly and then call me next week to let me know. I am really determined to have this seen through. Even if it does mean that I have to wait till July or August.

Today is day 9 without a coke!!

Can you believe that? I mean I was drinking at least 3 if not 4 a day!! Now I drink tea instead....it may not be good for me either but I figure it better for me than the cokes.

I still need all the prayers I can get with everything though. Later!!

0 lovely comments: