Monday, January 28, 2008

:-) a happy weekend...:-)

This weekend was a pretty good one. We took Zach to Chuck E. Cheese's for his birthday since Chris won't be home on his actual birthday. (Feb. 6) He had a ball. I ate too much pizza and drank a coke. :-( Went to Logan's for supper that night and ate tooo much bread and a steak and a potatoe!! Bad weekend for my "DIET". This is starting to be a long 6 months but I'm still optimistic because I really want this surgery. I want to look in the mirror and like what I see. I made a list of things I want to achieve. I will post it on my next post. Chris has come around to the surgery idea. I think he is excited....but I think his expectations are a little high. He thinks I am going to be this skinny minny.....but I am just wanting to be average and weigh around 170 lbs. I will be so excited if I make it below 200!!! hehe Anyway....today I have only ate a bowl of chicken noodle soup and some cream cheese and chives wheat thins. I need to start drinking more water so when I go to the grocery store this afternoon I will be getting some propel water. :) I am really ready for this to happen. I need to make a list of when I walk so that Dr. Burroughs can sign off on it that I actually did do it.

I am still wondering if I need to go see the nutritionalist now or wait until June to go see her. I may call and see about it. Well until next time!!! :)

0 lovely comments: