Monday, January 28, 2008

Things I want to achieve.....

Things I want to achieve:

1. Be able to walk without being out of breath.
2. Be able to play with Zach and actually want to.
3. Not be worried about that I am too fat to do something.
4. Be able to sit in a regular chair without worrying if I might fit or not.
5. Go to Disneyworld or Six Flags or the fair and not worry if I am too big for a ride.
6. Have my baby stop telling me about the commercials on tv that help with weightloss.
7. Have someone whistle at me because I am sexy/cute. :) hehe
8. Not have to struggle to get up from the couch.
9. Not worry about being too heavy to sit or go on something that I think may break.
10. Love my body.
11. Have my husband love my body.
12. Have my husband be proud of me for doing better.
13. Get rid of acid reflux.
14. Weigh less than 300 lbs.
15. Weigh less than 200 lbs.
16. Weigh less than my husband does.
17. Be able to wear his shirts.
18. Be able to wear off the regular side of the store not the plus side.
19. Not worry that there won’t be anymore sizes to fit me.
20. Lose 20 lbs.
21. Lose 50 lbs.
22. Lose 75 lbs.
23. Lose 100 lbs.
24. Lose 150 lbs.
25. Feel sexy.
26. Wear a watch that I don’t have to put links in to fit me.
27. All three of us be able to fit in Chris’ truck comfortably.
28. Want to go to church.
29. Be able to wear cuter shoes.
30. Love myself.
31. Be able to have another baby.
32. Go to the doctor and not be told that my weight is my problem.
33. See people from high school and not wonder what they are thinking about me.
34. Be able to run.Be able to bend over to tie my shoes better.

0 lovely comments: