Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008


Well I hope that everyone had a great new year and didn't drink too much!! ~~


We didn't drink anything on New Years night. I was trying to keep myself from falling asleep!! haha!


The gameboy that Zach got for Christmas is killing me....he wants me to play it because I can get farther than him. He just lays on my shoulder and watches me play. But if he sees that he wants to play he starts screaming!!


That is what I did Monday night to stay awake. Play the gameboy. We did fireworks for a little while. Zach loved them!! He wanted to do more when we ran out.


Although I didn't have Chris with me on New years eve I still called him and talked to him at 12!! He had just gotten up for his shift. So it worked out good!!


Mardi Gras starts soon....we are going this weekend to a fireworks show and a parade.


Well my mind is blank now. More later.......


MyCuteGraphics.com - Cute Glitter Graphics

0 lovely comments: