Wednesday, January 30, 2008

RELIEF!!

Well I feel relief since I have talked to Valorie from the WL center. She said that I have to do exactly what my doctor tells me to. If he says to eat 1600 calories then that is what I need to do. I don't have to go to a nutritionalist until the last month and my psych eval can be done anytime in the 6 months that I am waiting. I just have to call her and let her know that I am going. Now I just have to wait and see what Dr. Burroughs tells me to do. At the last appointment he told me to exercise and eat less. So we will see.

Last night for supper I had:

2 1/2 chicken tenders fried in EVOO
1 cup of brocolli cheese noodles
1 cup of potatoes and onions
1 slice of wheat bread
12 oz of sweet tea

1-8oz container of yogurt

1 cookie :)

I am trying to do better. :) Keep me in your prayers!! SLP

0 lovely comments: