Monday, March 26, 2007

Another week......

It is the start of another week.....will it be heck like last week or will it be a good week? I want to ask my boss if we can have next Friday (April 8-Good Friday) off.....but I know that she will probably say no. That would make the week start off badly. haha!!

Our weekend went good. I was glad that I wasn't at work for obvious reasons. Movie Reels I watched like 5 movies!! Lets See A Movie Saturday Mom got Zach and I just had the house On The Hammock to myself because Dad and Chris were outside doing something with the fence that Chris is putting up. He wants to put GOATS behind our house!! Goat Can you believe that??? They will stink up the place. Skunk But I am not going to say anything else to him about it. I don't want us to fight. We have fought enough. He read my blog and got mad because I mentioned the thing with him and his dad. I was about to give up the blog thing forever and then he read the rest of the it and I guess decided that it was ok. I don't want to hurt him. I just am so excited about everything that I just wanted to put it on here. I am sorry that I am so excited about it. I know that he doesn't want to get his hopes up about it all but I already have. I just can't help it!! Bouncy Colors



I am soooo excited also about Hannah and Richard getting married Bride & Groom !! Can't you tell? I am so glad that she found someone that she really loves Yowza and that doesn't treat her like an object that they own!! I know that she will be happy with him. I can tell that she is really happy to be with him....the way that she hugs him or kisses him all the time. It is so sweet!!

Well until next time........ See You Later



0 lovely comments: