Monday, March 19, 2007

Friends?


Do you have a friend that is your friend just so they can put you down? It's like they are your friend just so they can feel better about their own life...



I have one or two of those kinds of "friends". No matter what I do they always have something bad to say about it or try to down me. If I tell them about something and I am confident about it and I say yeah I did that....then they say well why in the hell did you do that? It upsets me to think that they are supposed to be my friend.



Some friend that was....
Now don't get me wrong some of my friends are the best in the world and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I guess I am just the type of person that lets someone run over me and I don't say anything about it.

1 lovely comments:

Annette said...

I would not consider that kind of a relationship "a friendship".

A Friend encourages, supports and loves you for who you are. They trust you, and they are someone you can trust. True Friends are non-judgemental. They will try to build you up, make you feel better and pray for you.